Magic Tournament

Hollywood, CA
Kimmbel

Magic Tournament

Post by Kimmbel »

We are really going to have some sort of magic tournament this time. If we have 8 people we will do a sealed draft. If we have more than 8 we can come up with another format depending on the number of people. If you're interested please make sure to post here so we can make sure to get enough packs for everyone who wants to participate and prizes for all.

I should also warn you ahead of time that at the last sealed tournament I came in 47th out of 50, and I think the time before that I came in 29th out of 36. This means I'm sure to win this time.
krypto-bizarro

Re: Magic Tournament

Post by krypto-bizarro »

I'm definitely in for the draft in whatever form it will be. We might need to set up a table on the porch or see if we can sweet talk Colter into letting us use his living room for the tournament.
Kimmbel

Post by Kimmbel »

I forgot to mention it will probably be in the range of $15-$20 per person to cover packs/prizes.
Jumpkick

Post by Jumpkick »

I'll play ... and WIN!
KozieBear

Post by KozieBear »

I think I cheated my way to a finish somewhere in the 20's. I am really looking forward to a draft.
Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Kimmbel

Post by Kimmbel »

Ok so for the tournament I have:

Me
Eric
Wade
Jeremy
Ryan
Staver
Jeff?
Scott?

am I missing anyone?
KozieBear

Post by KozieBear »

We have the cards coming and they should be here by Wednesday. The total to enter the draft will be dependent on how many people are in it. If we have 8 people which is what I hope we have it is 16 per person and we will give out 5 packs to first place and 3 packs to second, third and fourth, then 2 packs for 5th through 8th.

If more people there will be less prize packs but cheaper cards. Such is life. Everyone let us know who is playing. We are going to do this at one on Saturday. We want to wrap it up by 5 so we can get drunk and have fun with the rest of the nerds.

If we have 10 or 12 people our draft will be done with 5 and 6 accordingly. We will all play each other just that the draft itself will be broken into smaller groups.

Eric
krypto-bizarro

Post by krypto-bizarro »

Is Dan coming? I think we should try to cut the draft at 8 if possible. It will make it shorter and more manageable the fewer people we have. Of course, there will be plenty of people with extra decks to have several side games going at the same time.
KozieBear

Post by KozieBear »

Can we get the final stats up here? I forgot the order past Mike not being in first. :D
gbmb

Post by gbmb »

Y'all wanna play some magic?
ImageImageImageImage
Come get some bitches!