Gamercards

General info and news about the site.
HeadNerd
Site Admin

Gamercards

Post by HeadNerd »

I've added custom BBCodes for easily adding your own Xbox and PlayStation gamercards to your posts and signatures. Previously, we had an Xbox only version, but the service we used went out of business so it had to be removed.

I've since added the Xbox version back, and added a US PlayStation version; with them directly using Microsoft and Sony, so hopefully they'll be more dependable this time.
Signature with gamercards.png
They really work best in signatures, so to add them there go to your User Control Panel (linked at top), Profile tab, then "Edit signature". Plus, that way you only have to add them once.

The correct capitalization and spacing is required for the Xbox version. For the PSN, there can be no spaces and you must first activate your Portable ID at the PlayStation site. If you haven't done that yet, you can do it here- http://us.playstation.com/portableid/
Get your Portable PSN ID.png
HeadNerd
Site Admin

Re: Gamercards

Post by HeadNerd »

Sony’s Portable ID code has been broken for over half a year, so I switched it out for something that actually works from PSNProfiles.com. You don't have to do anything, your PSN gamercard will be automatically updated, but you can customize it and add additional trophy info if you register with them.
HeadNerd
Site Admin

Re: Gamercards

Post by HeadNerd »

Microsoft and Sony both stopped supporting their gamercards, and individual sites that were kept going out of business or dropping support for free/simple forum BBCodes. So I have removed both the psn and xbox BBCodes from the site.

You can still easily add gamercards to your signature and posts! By using Exophase’s Gamercards page, you can generate your own gamercards-
https://gamercards.exophase.com/

Now, instead of being limited to just PSN and Xbox Live, you can also add Steam and Origin. You can also pick what you want to show on them- games, achievements, or both.

After you create your gamercard on their page, copy the BBCode to your signature or post. It’s that easy!