Atari 2600

Hollywood, CA
krypto-bizarro

Atari 2600

Post by krypto-bizarro »

Space and public demand permitting, I will be bringing my old Atari to set up for the weekend. It will require a non-HD TV to hook up to, preferably something with knobs. I'm sure finding one at Jesse's house won't be a problem. I have about a half dozen joysticks (some of them are bound to work) and a set of paddles.

I'll be bringing Eric and I's combined library of games which includes but is not limited to: Missle Command, Defender, Combat, Outlaw, Sea Quest, Pitfall, Jungle Hunt, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Q*Bert, Aliens, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Joust, Berserk, Super Breakout, Donkey Kong, Centipede, Burger Time, Poll Position, Enduro, Math Grand-Prix, Balloon Hunt, Circus Atari, Haunted House, Congo Bongo, Yar's Revenge, Chopper Command, Oink!, and of course, Strawberry Shortcake Musical Match-Ups. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jrsKB4g8s0

I know, you can download an emulator with all these shitty games and more, but what's the point of playing 8-bit games if you're not going to sit on the floor and bruise your hand on a poorly designed joystick? Also, I have a 100 page strategy guide for Defender somewhere. I'll bring that in case someone wants to get to the kill screen.

Games not included: Image Image Image

I also have a working NES, SNES, and PS1. If there is a need for these systems or extra controllers, please let me know.
Kimmbel

Re: Atari 2600

Post by Kimmbel »

I am very excited to fire that baby up and do some serious gaming.
Le Stud

Post by Le Stud »

Good call Wade!

I currently have my Atari 2600 hooked up to my TV through an old VCR. I have a bunch of games, but I think some of my controllers don't work right. So bring your gear and let's do this proper.

The only thing I'm having a problem finding is my copy of this game-
Eric's Rage- main label.jpg
KozieBear

Post by KozieBear »

:lol: seriously never getting laid again.
Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!