You know the deal...

Hollywood, CA
Le Stud

You know the deal...

Post by Le Stud »

...if not, check this link from last year- The Deal.

One rule to remember this year- No bitching! If there is something you don't like, fix it. If there is something you want, bring it. It is that easy.

If you are coming Friday this year we are not meeting at the house, we are meeting at the Family Arcade down the street. If you try to show up at the house, no one will be there. So bring a roll of quarters and your dignity to be crushed.

Info for the Family Arcade-
876 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90189
(323) 660-8180

Some more info on Yelp.

NOW LET'S DO THIS!!!
Jumpkick

Re: You know the deal...

Post by Jumpkick »

Nice GamerScore...
Le Stud

Re: You know the deal...

Post by Le Stud »

I'm just about to break 2,000, don't jinx it.
Le Stud

I don't have to sell this and you know it...

Post by Le Stud »

...'cause this kind of shit here sells itself.

A reminder! We are going to be meeting at the Family Arcade off of Vermont on Friday. Don't come by the house, no one will be there.

Don't bother trying to call for directions because I won't be able to hear you. Besides, you guys all have iPhones and GPSes and Google Maps, you can figure it out. I've never had to use it, but there is dedicated parking on the side of Burns Ave. You just have to sign in when you get in the arcade.
Family Arcade- 876 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90189.png
Now gear up!

It looks like we are going to be maybe one projector short this year, so if you got one, bring it on over. Or a nice HD set... whatever.

People keep talking about Mario Kart Double Dash, but if you want to have massive battles then you guys need to step up and bring the networked Gamecubes, controllers and games like you did the first couple years. That's the only way it is going to happen. The Wii doesn't do networking on Gamecube games, so it is the only way.

Bring any games and systems you want to play. The more multiplayerer, the better! I'm talking Halo, Gears, Modern Warfare, My Little Pony Blood Battle...

Also, bring your plastic- I'm talking extra controllers, fake instruments, extra mics... the works.
Cube.jpg
It seems I keep having to remind people... but the only rule this year is NO BITCHING!

If you want something, make it happen or bring it yourself. If you don't like the food that people bring, want something different or can't wait... there is every fast food chain known to man within walking distance. So NO NEGATIVITY YOU FUCKS!

I don't know about you, but I'm going to be eating Munchos and drinking margaritas.