Corporate Sponsorship

Eagle Rock, CA
krypto-bizarro

Corporate Sponsorship

Post by krypto-bizarro »

I'm pleased to announce, for reasons that I do not completely understand, I am an ambassador for Bicycle's "Play More Cards"campaign. I was made aware of this by the arrival of a package containing twelve packs of cards, some score pads, pens, cups, coasters, bottle openers, stickers, a poster and a chip clip.

In exchange for this, and the illustrious title,I have (evidently) agreed to host an official Bicycle game night. This is all well and good, however, I'm quite lazy and have no interest in hosting anything. Instead, I propose the following: I bring this box of goodies to Nerd Weekend V to be distributed freely. In return, you allow me to stage a couple "product placement" photos with the cups, score cards, etc. throughout the weekend that I can send back to Bicycle, Inc.

We don't have to organize a poker tournament, or anything. The "Play More Cards" campaign never specifies what kind of cards they want more of. I'll be happy with people using the cups and coasters during a Magic game, or just getting some shots of the chip clip and bottle openers in action during a "game night" setting. Of course, all I can offer in exchange is a fresh pack of cards or a pen* and shallow focus if you desire anonymity.

*(Supplies are limited and will be available on a "first come, first serve" basis only.)
Last edited by krypto-bizarro on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Le Stud

Re: Corporate Sponsership

Post by Le Stud »

I just like you being an ambassador to something.
gbmb

Re: Corporate Sponsorship

Post by gbmb »

I'd be down for poker.
ImageImageImageImage
Come get some bitches!