Espresso

Hollywood, CA
ankaerith

Espresso

Post by ankaerith »

I'm planning on bringing my Espresso machine (if that's all right with Jesse the Coffee Hater.)

Currently the magical mystical 'spro generator is in multiple pieces undergoing a PID upgrade. I plan (hope?!) to have it up and running tonight and ready for the weekend.

I'm taking tomorrow off work and was thinking of bringing it over and setting it up in the afternoon. Is that possible? Is there even room for it?!
Le Stud

Re: Espresso

Post by Le Stud »

Listen you sassy gourmet, we will make room for it!

I might hate coffee but I love your enthusiasm. I will be around tomorrow, just running errands. Mike mentioned also maybe coming by early. So give me a call or him if you need any info.
ankaerith

Post by ankaerith »

All righty, I have stuff until about noon tomorrow then I'll start packing it all up and head over. I should be able to get over there before 5pm. What time are you heading to the arcade?
Le Stud

Post by Le Stud »

Don't know... everyone keeps asking that. If I say a time, then people will just try to come by the house before then and, like last year, they'll never go to the arcade.

But I'll be around for you, don't worry about it.
krypto-bizarro

Post by krypto-bizarro »

FYI - Matt, I will donate $20 up front to the weekend coffee fund for beans and milk.