PS3 with two controllers and no games
Roku Box
HDDVD player with bonus five-minute start up time
2 sofa sleeping spots
Room for air mattresses

Game Room
42" TV
Wii + 4 wiimotes
GameCube with network adaptor and 4 wired controllers (no memory card)
Dreamcast with NES and SNES rom discs
Electronic Dartboard (metal tip darts ok)
Lots of boardgames
Weight bench and dumbbells for juicing your pecks between games
1.5 sofa/futon sleeping spots and plenty of room for air mattresses

Guest Room
1.5 sofa/futon sleeping spots
Room for one smaller air mattress on ground

Office
Room for one large air mattress or two small camping style air mattresses

Brewing Room
Room for one large air mattress or several camping size air mattresses

Kitchen
I'll have at least one keg of homebrew available. Additional kegs are welcome and encouraged.
ImageImageImageImage
Come get some bitches!
Le Stud

Re: What I can supply

Post by Le Stud »

I picked up an Xbox One for our little weekend. Actually the replacement for it just came in this week from Amazon. The first one I got had a busted disc drive, like a lot of the launch models.

I knew that Jason (and now Pat) had the PS4 covered, so I thought I should make sure we had an Xbox One and Titanfall to check out.
Xbox_One-Titanfall_bundle.jpg
-My opinion on it so far? Don't bother. It's maybe 5% better than the 360 and is missing lots of polish. Titanfall is extremely fun… for two days. You can play the entire game in less than an hour (no joke!), it doesn't look that crazy "next gen", and is the most threadbare, DLC-ready game I've ever played. Still fun though, just not $500 worth of fun-

I'm not going to bring all my games and stuff this year. Last year it took me days to disconnect everything, pack it all up, and then set it all back up after... and we only played a few of the games and watched maybe one movie. I'm not complaining, just if you want me to bring something specific, make a request. I've updated my library here if you're curious what I've got.

I will bring my PS3, Xbox 360 and One, Mike's old Gamecube I somehow got stuck with, and probably mine. Now let's battle!