What we need.

Hollywood, CA
krypto-bizarro

Re: What we need.

Post by krypto-bizarro »

As usual, I'm old school (and getting older every year). I have 2 extra SNES controllers (one with turbo if you're a cheater), I can bring Super Street Fighter II for the SNES, I have Kingdom of the Spiders and some other great (=ridiculously bad) Shatner movies, and I'll DEFINITELY be bringing my Magic cards!! ...Also, some comics 'cause you guys are gonna bore me to tears with your cursed Mario Cart. I will also bring beer and money to order pizzas.
gbmb

Post by gbmb »

I can supply the following:
  • 42" TV
    27" TV
    Projector (if i can get down to orange county before next weekend)
    PS3 - 2 controllers, little big planet, Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo HD
    Wii - 4 wiimotes, 4 nunchucks, 3 wheels, 1 classic controller, Mario Kart, boom blox, smash bros, guitar hero III (1 guitar)
    Gamecube - network adapter, 4 controllers, mario kart
    Dreamcast - 4 controllers, NES emulator disc, SNES emulator disc
    DS - mario kart
    beers
    alcohol
    swift kick to your nuts
ImageImageImageImage
Come get some bitches!
gregbuczek

Post by gregbuczek »

jAsian,

Yeah, I've got a few nice PS3 sticks. I'll probably bring my HRAP SA (Sanwa Addition) for the PS3 and my HRAP SE (Seimitsu Edition) for the 360...both about as high-end as you can get off-the-shelf. Perhaps a second for each system if others don't bring up Tournament Edition sticks. My Tournament Edition stick is for the PS3 as well...i let my brother have the 360 TE preorder so he could do the game proper-like.

Nanaqupina
jAsian

Post by jAsian »

Greg,

Nice! I only have the heap HORI stick. a bunch of places were out so I didn't get one of the official ones. If you want to bring 2 PS3 sticks that'd probably be good. If only 1, then i'll bring mine. I'm trying to unlock characters now. Gouken and Seth are all i have left. We'll see.
C Dogg

Post by C Dogg »

Is there any point in me bringing another Wii up?
gregbuczek

Post by gregbuczek »

C Dogg,

I've got my Wii coming up for friday. I need to bring it because it plays Japanese games and I wanna bring Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. I believe Jesse has a house Wii though.

Nanaqupina
Le Stud

Post by Le Stud »

C- What Greg said.

We need networked Gamecubes and 360/PS3s if anyone wants to get any real modern multi-screen battles going. The only thing you might want to bring your Wii for is if you want to battle Mario Kart Wii against people in other rooms.
gregbuczek

Post by gregbuczek »

I can probably bring my 40GB Triple up if it is needed (no way I'm moving my precious 60GB). It does have SF2HD Remix which is awesome...that would be fun to play linked up.

Just email me, Jesse, before friday afternoon if nobody steps up.

I'm not seeing why we really need Wiis. I'm just bringing mine up in case anybody wants to give TvC a go. Honestly, the game is a bit overwhelming despite the three-button only gameplay and I've only put about an hour into it. Though, I just did get MadWorld which is pretty cool.

Nanaqupina
jAsian

Post by jAsian »

I'm bringing my PS3 and guitar hero aerosmith, 3, WT. and guitars. I have all the characters except for seth for SF4. I just don't have the game, but I think greg said he'd bring it. right? and 2 arcade sticks for the ps3? or 1? I have 1 arcade stick, but it's not the fancy one.
gregbuczek

Post by gregbuczek »

Yeah, I've got us covered for sticks on friday. Gonna bring the below items. Might switch out one for a TE but I've not even used that one yet so I might just leave it at home.

The silver and black are PS3 and the white with blue buttons is Wii/PS2. The black with the four colors is the pricey 360 and I'm also bringing up a cheapy Wii stick.

Gamewise: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, KoF 98 Ultimate, Street Fighter for the Triple and Killzoney.

Movie-wise: Ashes of Time, Mad Detective and Sivaji in case anybody wants to check out a scene or two from the most expensive Tamil movie ever made for LOLs.

Also, bringing my Wii up which has about 100 VC games and all the multi-player WiiWare games like Bomberman and Tetris. It also has classic TG-16 Bomberman which is the best version ever made.

Oh yeah, a twenty-four pack of beer. I quit drinking months ago but I'll drink on Friday a bit...should be lots left over!
Attachments
P1000179.JPG
P1000178.JPG
P1000177.JPG