Movies

Hollywood, CA
Le Stud

Movies

Post by Le Stud »

This year I'm going to be sporting The Food of the Gods (another Josh recommendation).

Cody wanted to watch Bloodsport, but since everyone has seen that I recommended Gymkata. So Colter if you’re coming and still have your copy, bring it. If not someone will need to Netflix that shit!

Mike needs to bring his copy of Robinson Crusoe on Mars this year (don’t forget this time dammit!).

Bring what you’d like to watch or add your suggestions below.

(But remember, I'm looking for anything that has reviews that contain the words "exploitation," "trashy," "sci-fi" or "God, I can't believe they made this!" Something most of us haven’t seen along the lines of Crippled Masters or past NW favorites starring Weng Weng.)
jAsian

Re: Movies

Post by jAsian »

I will be bring Blood Car. Image

"This gory satire of horrifying dimensions from director Alex Orr is set in a world where gas prices have reached $40 a gallon. Responding with good old-fashioned American ingenuity, a kindergarten teacher invents a car that consumes human blood. An absurdist take on the world's current addiction to oil, Orr's debut feature evokes both screams and shrieks -- followed by uncontrollable laughter."

and I'm gonna try and get my hands on a copy of Never Too Young To Die. Image

Feat. "the new breed of hero" John Stamos, Vanity and the hermaphrodite villian Gene Simmons. "Never Too Young To Die" stars teenage idol John Stamos and the sensually exotic Vanity as two of the most dynamic secret agents seen in years. Gene Simmons plays the supervillain who plans to take over the country, and finds his plot blocked by Stamos and Vanity. The two suddenly find themselves the targets of vicious Simmons, and must take on the maniacal hermaphrodite. The resulting battle of the "sexes" blows the lid off the evil plan, and Stamos joins the ranks of the "American Hero". Powerful heavy-metal music, state-of the art weaponry, and the explosive chemistry between two of the sexiest stars on the screen blend to make this exciting action flick an automatic winner.

I think Jesse has a VCR right? If not, I have one I can bring.
pstarr4545

Post by pstarr4545 »

Maybe we can get a "screener" of STREET FIGHTER LEGEND OF CHUNG LI ? I know I can't pay to see that in a theater.
jAsian

Post by jAsian »

i'd be down for that.
JMarcus

Post by JMarcus »

I can bring The Machine Girl. The IMDb review contains phrases such as "Revengesploitation" and "extreme Magna-esque gore and kitschy comedy".

"'Machine Girl' offers a wide selection of decapitations, dismemberment, close-up gunfire, stabbings, split-open skulls, chainsaw murders, fried limbs, slit throats, electrocutions, impalement and Samurai swashbuckling. Seen all of that before in other schlocky splatter fodder already? Well, yeah … but what about flying guillotines and drill bras?"
Le Stud

Post by Le Stud »

Yeah, I have a VCR and it is still connected; though I don't think I've watched a movie on it in maybe seven years. So bring your VHS tapes, just watch the magnets.
C0|†E®

Post by C0|†E® »

I have a Howard the Duck laserdisc rip. Let me look at what I've gotten recently and I'll get back to this. :twisted:
C0|†E®

Post by C0|†E® »

Also "Small Wonder" Season 1 TV rip. I vote for shrooms and an hour or two of small wonder.
jAsian

Post by jAsian »

i also found a copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Coming out of their shells concert tour. featuring the hit single "You can count on us"
KozieBear

Post by KozieBear »

I have a copy of El Topo. Which I love. I can bring that. I also have all three It's Alive Movies. It's about killer babies. Not the life ruining ones we will all have one day. I believe I also have The Deadly Spawn. If I get a wild hair up my ass I will see about getting the Basket Case Movies. So I can cover the Schlocky horror if you like.
Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!